We are currently seeking a highly detailed self-starter for this position. The maintenance fabricator will be responsible for operating a variety of machines and tools to produce precision parts and assemblies. Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair equipment.
Selected candidate will have a high school diploma or GED. Technical or vocational degree in related field and food manufacturing experience is strongly preferred. 3 years of related TIG welding. Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
We are a well-stablished growing family owed and operated manufacturing company in the Stockton area that offers and excellent working environment with opportunity for career advancement. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, and 401K.
- Fitting, setting, and installing fabricated structures
- Cutting and welding with a variety of processes
- TIG weld stainless steel
- Metal forming, bending and finishing
- Inspecting and testing welds with precision measuring instruments.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Responds to assigned work orders in order or priority or as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensuring proper tools are used when working with production equipment versus non production equipment. Ensures all equipment and parts are accounted for after equipment repair
- Completes necessary maintenance records
- Accounting for all tools and parts used and/or removed
- Properly locking out all equipment before performing maintenance work in accordance with the Lock Out/Tag out policy
- Notifying supervisor of any problems or potential product risks
- Maintains work area in an orderly fashion throughout your shift
- Before leaving any work area, ensuring it is clean and free of garbage, tools and or parts
- Properly sanitizing or ensuring that proper sanitation has taken place before unlocking or returning any piece of equipment to production
- Ensuring all work orders and or assignments has been completed in a timely manner
- Must know and understand the emergency procedures in the event of equipment failure
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If interested, please attach resume and cover letter along with salary requirements.